With Advance Hyper Skinning System (AHSS), you can skin your character at faster speeds at various areas of character.
What You Receive:
1. as_HyperSkinMain.pyc [Main Tool]
2. as_SmoothNearest.pyc(Supporting Tool) [Full Version & Equivalent Code for button]
[Limited Free feature of Hyper Skinning System, now available on creative-crash website, for testing from your end.]
[Video for this feature is already out there:]
3. hsNode.pyc (Supporting Module):
[One node for the most of the rigging process. You can use this node in your personal setups also]
4. Arnold Rig (For Practicing The Tool)
5. Box hand rig as shown in videos (For understanding Blend method and blend value)
6. Arnold_IndividualJnts.ma (For testing Individual Skin Joints)
7. Arnold_LoopsAtWrist.ma (For testing more / less loops at wrist area)
Delivery of the tools may take up to 1 to 2 days,
Since it involves compilation process. This tool is available at per system basis only.
More with as_HyperSkin:
1. Skinning Transfer:
2. Proxy Mesh Creation:
3. Free : Arnold Rig (For Testing)
Which is as you see in the video
1. Reduces human effort during The Skinning Process
2. Export and import of discs / disc attributes : For huge library of rigs / assets
3. Works On All Rigs (Biped, Bird, Quad, Snake etc.)
4. Works On Selected Vertices
5. Advance Feature : Solving Joints For Fingers / Toes / Tail / Multiple polygon layers
6. Advance Feature : Smoothing Nearest Vertices (as_SmoothNearest / as_EasySmooth)
7. Hyper Smooth : Automated Smooth Process on tubular and non-tubular sections also
8. Hyper Discs : Auto Creation and Auto Replacement
9. Tight Integration With Auto Rigs of as_Family (as_EasyBird.py, as_EasyRig.py, as_EasyQuad.py etc.)
10. Works like a charm on Non-Manifold Geometry And All The Options Of Smooth Bind Also
11. Disposable Discs : No Deformer, No mess and No Extra burden to the Rig..
12. Finished rig(skin) can be used in a different Maya environment without the tool
13. Works well on individual skinned joints also
14. Volume Preservation : shoulders, hips & elbow like areas
15. Auto Dual Layer Skinning
1. Minor changes might be needed in rig setup and model for better utilization of the tool.
Documentation & Support:
1. Most of the documentation is already provided in above videos.
2. Tool needs basic rigging knowledge. Assuming that, questions will be answered.
3. Additional PDF documentation will be provided for updates & interface help.
4. eMail service will be provided when ever it is needed, during usage of script.
5. No refund will be given.
Video Tutorials (Step By Step Explanation):
Advance Hyper Skin [Part 1] - Skin Info (Tutorial With Voice)
Advance Hyper Skin [Part 2] - Hyper Discs (Tutorial With Voice)
Advance Hyper Skin [Part 3] - Hyper Skin (Tutorial With Voice)
Advance Hyper Skin [Part 4] - More Tools (Tutorial With Voice)
Advance Hyper Skin - Transfer Skinning (Feature Included)